El Proveedores Foundation Inc.
VISION: A society where economically-challenged Persons with Restored Liberty and those with Special Needs are disciplined, self-reliant, and spiritually matured.
MISSION: To transform economically-challenged Persons with Restored Liberty (PRL) and those with Special Needs by providing holistic and sustainable reintegration and development programs, projects and services in partnership with the government entities, non-government organizations, the private sector, concerned civil society groups and individuals with similar advocacies.
GOAL: To serve as a model organization in the effective delivery of after-care programs for the development and reintegration of economically-challenged PRL and those with special needs.
1. To strengthen public awareness and create support groups to influence the society in accepting, enhancing and nurturing relationships with economically –challenged persons with restores liberty and those with special needs;
2. To engage community participation in providing safe, secured and friendly after-care facilities for the clientele;
3. To partner with the government entities, non-government organizations, the private sector, concerned civil society groups and individuals with similar advocacies in the implementation of development and reintegration programs for the clientele;
4. To undertake productivity programs such as agricultural farming, livelihood hub, eco-tourism, etc. to create goods and services, in order to generate resources for the sustenance of programs for clients; and
5. To introduce technical and vocational skills training that will lead to wider employment opportunities for the clientele.
Service – is sharing our time, talent and resources to our clients such as the persons with restored liberty (PRL), persons deprived of liberty (PDL) and persons with special needs (PSN) with sincerity and passion as a way of life.
Empathy – it is the awareness, the ability to understand and share the feelings of our clients that will connect us to and reassure our clients that we really care for them.
Responsiveness – is the quality of quickly reacting and positively responding to our goal coupled with evident manifestation of our fidelity to take personal and professional responsibility for every action that we take as part of a cohesive team dedicated to make a difference in the lives of our clients.
Versatility – is the ability to adapt or be adapted to many situations and various functions, tasks and activities to appropriately deliver the services needed by our clients.
Equity – the quality of treating, recognizing and appreciating the characteristics of every client that each one of them is unique and deserves equal opportunities to lead a worthy and meaningful life, a life that makes sense.
The El Proveedores Foundation officers and staff are guided by the following core values: S E R V E
ElProF commits to... SERVE.