OTHER PROGRAMS & SERVICES
The Foundation provides other programs and services to attain its goal and objectives such as the following;
Qualification of Beneficiary
1. Must be a Person with Restored Liberty
2. Immediate family member of PRL
3. Other persons with Special needs such as Elderly, Children at Risk, Out of School Youth, drug dependents/Alcoholics
1. There must be an endorsement from the referring party with initial background information with pictures and Certificate of Residency from the Barangay
2. In case of self-enhancement training, Medical and Dental Mission and other programs and services, the requesting agency must send a written requesting address to the Foundation.
BJMP – referral/endorsement must be signed by the Warden or his/her authorized representative
PPA – referral/endorsement must be signed by the C, PPO or authorized representative
Other referring agency – referral/endorsement must be signed by head of the agency
This program will provide an outpatient behavioral intervention using the Therapeutic Community modality and similar activities that promote the principle of Restorative Justice.
This program will provide the essentials need to those with special needs such as the Elderly, Children at Risk, Out of School Youth, this program focus is to assist Government and Non-Government Organizations in uplifting the lives of these clientele and in enhancing their growth and contribution toward nation building
This program will provide clients with skills to accomplish available livelihood projects for them to earn a living. This will assist clients acquire occupational skills to improve their capability for economic sustainability. This program will be coordinated with other agency that provides training needs of the client.
This service will be provided to a client who are assessed to be in need of psychological intervention. This will be provided by a trained Psychologist and Social Worker.
An intervention that will provide an opportunity for the clients to avail services which is beyond the capacity and capability of the foundation such hospitalization and other laboratory needs.